Recipe Videos Allrecipes:
Allrecipes is a great source for recipes and how to make them!
How to Make Mrs. Sigg’s Snickerdoodles | Cookie Recipes | Allrecipes
These wonderful cinnamon-sugar cookies are very popular and sure to be a crowd pleasure due to their crispy edges, and chewy centers. The perfect cookie for your party or just when you’re feeling a craving! Pair with vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat. Get the recipe for Mrs. Sigg’s Snickerdoodles:
How to Make Mojitos By The Pitcher | Drink Recipes | Allrecipes!
Sugar, mint, limes, soda and rum blend beautifully to create a refreshing summer drink! Fresh ingredients and sugar, instead of simple syrup muddled together makes this cocktail refreshing and delicious.
Mojitos by the Pitcher! (Allrecipes)
- 1/2 cup white sugar:
- 36 leaves fresh mint, or to taste:
- 3 limes, quartered:
- 1 cup rum (such as Bacardi®):
- 1 liter club soda:
- Muddle sugar and mint leaves together in pitcher until leaves are well broken down.
- Add limes and muddle until limes are juiced.
- Stir rum into sugar mixture; add club soda and stir until sugar is dissolved.
How to Make Pan Seared Salmon I | Fish Recipes | Allrecipes!
Simply seasoned with salt and pepper, these salmon fillets are pan seared with capers, and garnished with slices of lemon. Capers give this dish a pop of salty crunch and lemon adds flare and fine flavors! An easy but elegant dish that will please your dinner guests.
Pan Seared Salmon I: (Allrecipes)
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets salmon:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil:
- 2 tablespoons capers:
- 1/8 teaspoon salt:
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper:
- 4 slices lemon:
- Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Coat salmon with olive oil.
- Place in skillet, and increase heat to high.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with capers, and salt and pepper.
- Turn salmon over, and cook for 5 minutes, or until browned. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
Transfer salmon to individual plates, and garnish with lemon slices.
Prep Time 10 minutes:
Cook Time 10 minutes:
Ready In 20 minutes:
How to Make Cajun Chicken and Sausage Gumbo |Dinner Recipes | Allrecipes:
This is a Cajun-style gumbo made with a seasoned roux, a classic from the bayous of south Louisiana. Full of flavor and spice, the longer you let it simmer, the tastier the gumbo becomes! Serve it hot over cooked rice or with potato salad. Get the recipe for Cajun Chicken and Sausage Gumbo:
Cajun Chicken and Sausage Gumbo Recipe: (Allrecipes)
- 1 large onion, chopped:
- 2 celery stalks, chopped:
- 1 pound andouille or smoked sausage, sliced 1/4 inch thick:
- 4 cloves garlic, minced:
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped:
- salt and pepper to taste:
- 1 cup vegetable oil:
- Creole seasoning to taste:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour:
- 6 cups chicken broth:
- 1 bay leaf:
- 1 rotisserie chicken, boned and shredded:
- Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. When hot, whisk in flour.
- Continue whisking until the roux has cooked to the color of chocolate milk, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Be careful not to burn the roux. If you see black specks in the mixture, start over.
- Stir onion, bell pepper, celery, and sausage into the roux; cook 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and Creole seasoning; blend thoroughly.
- Pour in the chicken broth and add the bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the chicken, and simmer 1 hour more.
- Skim off any foam that floats to the top during the last hour.
Prep Time: 45 minutes:
Cook Time: 2 hour 30 minutes:
Ready In: 3 hour 15 minutes:
How to Make Lemon Icebox Pie III | Pie Recipes | Allrecipes
A wonderful dessert when a no bake, fast pie is needed. Refreshing lemon and sweet cream cheese layered on top of graham cracker crust is an delightful treat. Get the recipe for Lemon Icebox Pie III:
Lemon Icebox Pie III Dessert Recipe: (Allrecipes)
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk:
- 2 lemons, juiced:
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest:
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add condensed milk, lemon juice, and lemon rind.
- Mix until smooth. Pour mixture into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and mint leaves if desired.
From inspiration to celebration: Allrecipes helps cooks succeed in every step of their cooking journey. Allrecipes is the world’s #1 digital food brand. The mission of Allrecipes is to help cooks of all interests and skill sets discover. Allrecipes want to share in, the thrill of home cooking. From top rated classic dishes to holiday dishes, to diverse international cuisine, to drinks and offbeat foods The Allrecipes channel is extremely diverse. Allrecipes feature recipes that will bring out the inner chef in any cook. Check out the Allrecipes channel for inspiring world-class content and engage with theirr food-loving community. Allrecipes will energize anyone with a cooking goal to cook with confidence.